How do I change Wi-Fi networks on the Blossom Controller?
Follow these steps:
- Separate the controller from the mounting bracket. Do not unplug the controller.
- On the back of the controller, center-right, there is a small hole. Using a paperclip or similar object, firmly press the button inside for 10 seconds. The Blossom Controller will go through a sequence of lights, starting with purple, and eventually reaching a solid green.
- Once the unit is glowing green, open the Blossom App on your phone, click on "Settings," then "reconnect controller."
- Before proceeding further in the app, switch to your phone's Wi-Fi control panel and find the Blossom Controller's own Wi-Fi network. It wil be called Blossom-XXXX (where XXXX are four random digits/letters). Connect to this network using the password "12flowers" (not including the quotation marks)
- Once joined, go back to the Blossom App. Select the "Connect over Wi-Fi" option and follow the onscreen instructions to select and connect the Blossom Controller to your Wi-Fi network. Once you have provided the Blossom Controller with your Wi-Fi credentials it will begin flashing green. Once it has successfully connected and contacted our servers, it will start pulsating green and the app will send you back to the Pairing Code screen.
- Return your mobile device back to your normal network connection and enter the Pairing Code found on the back of the Blossom Controller. (A copy is also in the Quick Start Guide.) After you enter the code, the Blossom Controller's LED should change to a solid blue.
- Replace the Blossom Controller onto the mounting bracket.