The Pulsating Red light indicates your controller has lost connectivity with your home network.
Here are steps to reset and reconnect your Blossom (12 zone):
If you are connecting with the PLC/ Blossom Bridge then your controller should be pulsating green, then enter the 6 digit Pairing Code and hit "Reconnect Controller". Controller will turn blue when connected.
Or if you are connecting via Wifi then follow these last steps:
7. Tap on the solid green symbol
8. Switch phone's wifi connection to the Blossom SSID
9. Enter password: 12flowers
10. Select your home's wifi network in the Blossom App
11. Switch the phone's wifi settings to the home network.
12. Go back to the Blossom App and enter Pairing Code.
The controller LED will turn blue.
Blossom 8 reset:
1. Take the front cover off the controller
2. Get a paper clip and poke the reset button located to the right of the power connection and left of the zone ports. Poke the button down for 15 seconds until you see purple light.
3. When the color turns green then unplug the controller and leave it uplugged for 30 second.
4. Plug controller back in.
5. Go to Blossom Application and click settings.
6. Select reconnect controller
7. Click Connect over wifi
8. Switch phones wifi to blossom ssid
9. enter password: 12 flowers
10. Select home wifi network in the Blossom App
11. Switch back on phone wifi settings to home network.
12. Go back to Blossom and enter Pairing code. The controller will turn blue.